Dogs at TLR
You are welcome to bring ‘Cracker Jack’ to enjoy The Long Road for the day (or weekend if staying in a caravan/campervan), but please read and acknowledge the following:
- Dogs are only allowed into the Arena accompanied by Day, Weekend No Camping or Caravan/Campervan User ticket holders.
- Dogs are only allowed into the Evergreen Campervan Field accompanied by Caravan/Campervan User ticket holders. Dogs are not permitted in the Peak Point General Campsite or Hoss Town Premium Campsite.
- Dogs will not be allowed onsite unless they have a pre-booked ticket or they are an accredited assistance dog. Dog tickets are available within each eligible ticket type on our ticket page.
- Dogs must remain on a lead and in control throughout the event.
- Please acknowledge that there may be some areas of the site that are less dog-appropriate, such as busy venues. We do not allow dogs in Lil Possum County, Health and Happiness or High Falootin’ VIP.
- Please pick up after your dog. There will be plenty of bins throughout the site.
- You are liable for any damage done to the event site by your dog.
- The Long Road is full of exciting entertainment but don’t forget your dog’s welfare. There are lots of water points throughout the site for you to fill your dog’s water bowl and make sure to give them shelter from the sun.
- Festivals can be noisy, busy places so we’d suggest that not all dogs will enjoy the experience. Please consider if this environment is right for your dog before deciding to bring them along.