Tickets are available to buy via See Tickets on our ticket page, here.
Tickets are non-refundable. However, if you have spare tickets, we recommend that you visit See Tickets’ Fan-to-Fan ticket marketplace (or ethical, face value re-sale sites such as Twickets) where you can sell them at face value.
If you have any ticket issues, including changing or upgrading your ticket type, wrong email address or change of postal address and payment plan problems, please email See Tickets Customer Services directly at TheLongRoad@SeeTickets.com.
If you didn’t purchase your tickets via our website from See Tickets, please contact your ticket provider directly.
We do not allow Day ticket swaps, i.e. from Saturday to Sunday, or vice versa.
The name on the ticket does not have to match the person using it, however, re-sale of tickets outside of the See Tickets Fan-to-Fan marketplace is strictly forbidden and could result in your tickets being cancelled.
Tickets are distributed approximately one month before the festival takes place. You will receive them either by email or post depending on which option you select when booking. If you haven’t received your tickets within two weeks of the event, please email See Tickets Customer Services directly at TheLongRoad@SeeTickets.com.
Our official online ticket outlets are:
See Tickets, Festicket, Ticketmaster, AXS, Ticketline, Eventim, Big Green Coach and Verve.
If you want to buy your tickets in person without paying a booking fee, please visit our official local ticket provider, The Chequers Pub in Swinford from mid-April.
Please do not buy from an unofficial ticket agent. Tickets bought from unofficial agents are not valid and admission may not be granted to the festival. If you are in doubt as to whether a ticket agent is official, please contact us in advance of the ticket purchase and we will be happy to assist.
We offer the following entry ticket types:
- General Camping – Bring your own tent or book a pre-pitched nylon tent and camp for the full weekend in the Peak Point General Campsite.
- Premium Camping – Upgrade your camping experience and set up your tent in a beautifully located campsite with more space, premium showers and toilets. Access from Friday to Monday. If you are planning on Glamping, you’ll need to buy this ticket as well.
- Caravan/Campervan User – Bring a live-in vehicle and stay for the full weekend in the Evergreen Campervan Field. Each person staying in a caravan or campervan must buy a Caravan/Campervan User ticket (Adult/Youth/Junior or Child) as well as a Vehicle Pitch ticket for your vehicle.
- Weekend No Camping – If you don’t fancy camping but want to check out both Saturday and Sunday as well as all of Friday entertainment including The Buck’ N Bull Welcome Party.
- Day – Entry for the day only. No camping.
You will need to select from the following options within each ticket type:
- Adult Tickets – for those aged 16+.
- Youth Tickets – for those aged 12 to 15.
- Junior Tickets – for those aged 5 to 11.
- Child Tickets – for those aged 0 to 4. Child tickets are free of charge but you must add this to your order along with your other tickets for the child to gain admission. Please note, it is your responsibility to check the suitability of the festival (and any specific areas of the festival) for any children in your party, regardless of official age restrictions.
Pre-Pitched Tents and Glamping
New for 2019, we offer Pre-Pitched Tent options in the Peak Point General Campsite for those that don’t want the hassle of putting up their own tent but don’t want to glamp. Please purchase a General Camping Ticket from our ticket page and then purchase your Pre-Pitched Tent from our provider, Hotel Bell Tent. To find out more about Pre-Pitched Tents, please click here.
If you want to stay in Glamping accommodation, you will need to purchase a Premium Camping Ticket from our ticket page, and then purchase your Glamping accommodation separately from our Glamping provider, Hotel Bell Tent. To find out more about Glamping and the facilities on offer, please click here
If you are planning to stay in your caravan or campervan, you will need to buy a Campervan User Ticket for each member of your party, as well as a Campervan Pitch Ticket for your vehicle.
There are three pitch sizes:
- 7m x 7m: This pitch size is for vehicles under 6 metres in length, or those that don’t need a lot of space.
- 7m x 10m: This is for slightly bigger vehicles or those that want more space.
- 10m x 13m: This is the biggest pitch size available.
The campervan field is for live-in vehicles only. No tents will be permitted. Awnings are allowed but must fit within the allocated pitch size. If you wish to bring a caravan you need to measure the space required for the caravan and the car attached. Pitches are assigned on a first come first served basis.
Please note, caravans/campervans are only permitted in the Evergreen Campervan Field. No caravans/campervans are permitted in the Peak Point General Campsite or Premium Hoss Town Campsite.
If you want to have an electrical hook-up, please purchase a Campervan Power ticket from our ticket page. We recommend buying this in advance as it may not be available on the day. Please be aware that this is a temporary power supply rated to a maximum of 16amp and we recommend you only have 1 ‘hot’ appliance operating at once (such as a kettle, microwave, toaster or hairdryer). For example, you can’t have a microwave and hairdryer running at the same time. Lower power appliances (such as phone chargers, TVs, etc) can be used at the same time as one ‘hot’ appliance.
High Falootin’ VIP Upgrades
Add this to your entry ticket to get access to the High Falootin’ VIP Area located in the heart of Rhinestone County. This includes main stage views, an exclusive premium bar, fire pits, table service dining, covered seating and toilet facilities solely for the use of High Falootin’ VIPs. All those entering the High Falootin’ VIP Area must have a ticket.
The High Falootin’ VIP area is open on Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th September. Please note, all under 16s need to be accompanied by an adult at all times and dogs are not permitted. Children aged 0 to 4 can enter free of charge but must have a child ticket. Baby changing facilities are available in Lil’ Possum County.
The payment plan option is available on all camping and weekend adult tickets and will be split into equal monthly instalments. You will pay the first instalment (plus 100% of all fees) at the time of booking, followed by the remaining monthly instalments. Payment Plan tickets can be found on the ticket page.
Country Crew tickets are a group ticket offering six General Camping Adult tickets (16+) for the price of five. These must all be purchased at the same time and will be issued as six separate tickets.
Car Park Passes
We have onsite parking available. You can buy tickets in advance on our ticket page or pay in cash when you arrive.
You are welcome to bring your dog to enjoy The Long Road for the day (or weekend if staying in a caravan/campervan). For more information on where your dog is allowed, please visit our What You Can And Can’t Bring page. Dogs will not be allowed onsite unless they have a pre-booked ticket or they are an accredited assistance dog. Dog tickets are available within each eligible ticket type on our ticket page.
Camping ticket holders will be allowed to re-enter the campsite at any time by showing their wristband.
There is no re-entry for Day ticket and Weekend No Camping ticket holders. Please note, if a Weekend No Camping ticket holder leaves the site on Saturday, they will not be re-admitted until the arena re-opens on Sunday.
We do also understand that certain extreme circumstances can arise where leaving the site is essential. In this case, security will use their discretion and permission won’t be unreasonably withheld.
Under 16s (15 years and under) must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over. A maximum of one under 16 can be accompanied by an adult aged 18-21, and four under 16s can be accompanied by an adult aged 21 or over.
Proof of age will be required on entry for attendees aged 16 and over and all bars operate a strict Challenge 25 Policy.
Recognised and accepted forms of ID are as follows:
- Driving or provisional (photo) licence
- Proof of age card with a PASS (hologram) logo
- This is the best form of ID to bring if you don’t want to bring valuable documents such as passports to the festival. More information on how to obtain your card can be found here: http://www.pass-scheme.org.uk/
The festival reserves the right to refuse admission if there is any doubt that the ticket holder is under the entry age and accompaniment requirements.
Anyone aged 16 or 17 may attend unaccompanied but we strongly advise that you have the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
We do not accept any parental or supervisory duty of care or liability for any under 18’s on site.
The Box Office is positioned at the Main Entrance, and will be open for ticket sales (subject to availability), collections and to deal with ticketing issues at the following times:
- Friday: 10am – 10pm
- Saturday: 10am – 9pm
- Sunday: 10am – 9pm