Catering for each and every member of the Country family there’s a whole host of activities to keep the little’uns having the time of their lives at TLR!
- -Get yourself ready for the great outdoors with our crash-course in all the skills you need to survive in the wild
- -Fancy strumming to your own beat? Stop off at D&H and get involved in workshops to craft old cigar boxes into the Diddley Bow Guitars.
- -Scream if you want to go faster, stop off at our fun fair with rides and games galore.
- -At the edge of Rhinestone County sits The Lake, a perfect spot to take a dip, cooling off from the late summer sun.
- -Live your best farm life with some competitive scarecrow building… yes really!
- -Mud, mud, glorious mud! When you bake it or mix it, our mud kitchen is the ultimate spot for kids to just be kids!
- -Not confident your kids have got what it takes to make The Junior Bake Off? Fear not, this is the competition for them! Presenting The Ugly Cake Competition.
- -Grab your partner, spin them round for some carefully choreographed (or not as is often the case) square dance classes
- -Lassoing, Hula Hooping and more, our workshops await to teach them some non-essential life skills
- -Last but not least, nothing can beat camping our under canvas with your family