Five Truths of Lil Possum County
Coming to TLR with the fam this September? You’re in for a TREAT.
Our awesome kids area, Lil Possum County will be open for awesome kids Friday, Saturday and Sunday to keep the little’uns having the time of their lives all weekend long. All our kids activities are totally free to TLR ticket holders, and you can just turn up on the day no need to book in advance. Our Country Family at TLR is all about inclusivity and we want to make sure kids of all ages can have the best weekend ever!
That’s right, country aint just for the oldies! Lil Possum County is modelled on a classic summer camp, come one come all! Watch your kids soar like eagles, howl like coyotes, and… party like possums! Hoist flags, craft catapults, build dens, earn merit badges, sing songs, forge friendships and BE THE BEST LITTLE POSSUM YOU CAN BE.
So without further ado, here are FIVE TRUTHS to bring with you to Lil Possum County!
- 1. Flags should start and end any day! Yep, the Lil Possum crew truly come alive only after the raising of the flag.
- 2. Rocks are beautiful too. Join in on our Rock Painting sessions then celebrate their greatness at the Pet Rock Olympics. And remember – a rock is for life, not just the Long Road.
- 3. Groceries and Kitchens aren’t always boring! Especially when the kitchen is a MUD KITCHEN!!! Get ready to get messy! Build your very own dirt pies Saturday and Sunday from 9:30am.
- 4. Friends and family are THE BEST! So make them a bracelet! We’ll be running friendship bracelet making tutorials Sunday in Lil Possum County.
- 5. Save your energy. We’d hate for you to miss out on all the fun times we have in store all weekend at Lil’ Possum County, so remember to eat your veg and get as much sleep as possible, so you can build a scarecrow, then take part in our tug of war, then model some clay, and then be ready to even more fun the next day!
See you in Lil Possum County!